ACCEPTABLE USE OF POLICY
BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THIS POLICY – PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE OUR SERVICE IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS IN THIS POLICY.
Introduction: This Policy applies to your use of Colorverse and all related Services such as Creators’ Content and NFTs on Colorverse and forms part of your agreement with us. This Policy describes the rights, meanings, responsibilities, and other matters between Presto Color Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, "we", "our" and "us") and users (hereinafter referred to as “Users” or “you”). This Policy sets out what is and is not permitted on Colorverse.
Do not use Colorverse except for your own personal use and do not sell, rent, transfer, or share your User Account or any Creator’s Content obtained from your use of Colorverse to or with anyone else.
Only use Colorverse in a manner and for a purpose that is lawful.
Do not upload, post, display, or publish User Generated Content on Colorverse that is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or which encourages or promotes violence or any illegal activity.
Do not use Colorverse in any way which may exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm any individual under 18 years old, for example by exposing them to inappropriate User Generated Content.
Do not upload, post, display, or publish User Generated Content on Colorverse that:
a. shows, includes, or refers to:
i. any individual under 18 years old (or which refers to individuals under 18 years old generally) without the permission of his or her parents; or
ii. any other individual unless you have written documentation which confirms that all individuals shown or included or referred to in your Content are at least 18 years old, and you have a written consent from each individual to use their name or images (or both) in the Content;
b. shows, promotes, advertises, or refers to:
i. firearms, weapons, or any goods whose sale, possession or use is subject to prohibitions or restrictions;
ii. drugs or drugs paraphernalia;
iii. self-harm or suicide;
vi. violence, rape, lack of consent, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation;
viii. urine, scatological, or excrement-related material;
ix. "revenge porn" (being any sexually explicit material featuring any individual who has not given prior, express and fully informed consent to that material (a) being taken, captured, or otherwise memorialized, or (b) being posted and shared on Colorverse);
x. escort services, sex trafficking, or prostitution;
c. contains unsolicited sexual content or unsolicited language that sexually objectifies another User or anyone else in a non-consensual way, or contains fake or manipulated sexual content in relation to another User or anyone else (including "deepfakes");
d. contains, promotes, advertises, or refers to hate speech (being User Generated Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic);
e. contains or refers to anyone else's personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information (including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for Colorverse including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person's express written consent;
i. in the case of User Generated Content featuring public nudity, was recorded in or is being broadcast from a country, State or province where public nudity is illegal; or
ii. in the case of User Generated Content featuring sexual activities, was recorded in or is being broadcast from a public place where members of the public are reasonably likely to see the activities being performed (this does not include outdoor places where members of the public are not present, for example private property such as a private backyard, or secluded areas in nature where members of the public are not present).
g. gives the impression that it comes from or is approved, licensed or endorsed by us or any other person or company;
h. causes or is calculated to cause inconvenience, or anxiety to anyone else or which is likely to upset, embarrass, or cause serious offence to anyone else;
i. is used or is intended to be used to extract money or another benefit from anyone else in exchange for removal of the User Generated Content; and/or
j. involves or promotes third party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising, or job posting or employment ads without our prior express consent.
- Do not use Colorverse to stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, or intimidate anyone else.
- Do not use Colorverse to engage in misleading or deceptive conduct or conduct that is likely to mislead or deceive any other user.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of Creators, including by not recording, reproducing, sharing, communicating to the public, publicly display, publicly perform or otherwise distributing Creator Content and NFTs that infringe on our or someone else's personal rights without authorization.
- Do not do anything that violates our or someone else's rights, including intellectual property rights (examples of which are copyright, trademarks, confidential information, and goodwill), personality rights, unfair competition, privacy, and data protection rights.
- Do not impersonate us, one of our employees, another user, or any other person or company or falsely state or suggest any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and us or any other person or company.
- Do not provide false account registration information or make unauthorized use of anyone else's information or Creator Content.
- Do not post or cause to be posted any User Generated Content which is spam, which has the intention or effect of artificially increasing any Creator's or Content’s views or interactions, or which is otherwise inauthentic, repetitive, misleading, or low quality.
- Do not transmit, stream, or otherwise send any pre-recorded audio or video material during a live stream or otherwise attempt to pass off recorded material as a live stream.
- Do not use other media or methods (for example the use of codewords or signals) to communicate anything which violates this Policy.
- Do not knowingly introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material into Creator Content which is or may be malicious or technologically harmful.
- Do not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of Colorverse.
- Do not use Colorverse in a way that could adversely affect our systems or security or interfere with any other User’s use of Colorverse, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Colorverse.
- Do not use any automated program, tool, or process (such as web crawlers, robots, bot spiders, and automated scripts) to access Colorverse or any server, network or system associated with Colorverse, or to extract, scrape, collect, harvest or gather Creator Content or information from Colorverse.
- Do not use Colorverse’s name, logo or any related or similar names, logos, product and service names, designs, or slogans other than in the limited ways which are expressly permitted in the Terms of Service or with our prior written agreement.
- In consideration of the nature of services provided by us in Colorverse, the Creator acknowledges that any Fan’s limited personal data such as email address, latest payment date and transactions amount (collectively, the “Fan’s Information”) may be made available on Colorverse’s platform with limited access to the Creator only subject to the Fan’s consent for the disclosure of the Fan’s Information. The Fan shall have the right to notify Colorverse to withdraw his / her consent for disclosure of the Fan’s Information.
- The Creator shall not use, sell, publish, distribute, transfer any Fan’s Information or provide any such to any third party save and except as required by law.
In addition, thereto, we have the right to:
a. monitor your use of the service for any purpose in our sole discretion and as we see fit, including deployment of automated technologies to monitor and detect materials that violate this Policy;
b. take any action we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe a user’s conduct violates this Policy, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public, or could create liability for us;
c. disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy; and/or
d. take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the service or any breach of this Policy.
- Without prejudice to the above, we may (but have no obligation to) remove or limit your access to any of your data or content, and remove User Generated Content you have posted, if we believe that they violate this Policy.
- We welcome all feedback about the service, but please note that we may use your comments or suggestions without any obligation or compensation to you.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone who accesses or uses the service.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
If you believe that any User Generated Content violate your copyright or you learn of any other violation or suspected violation of this Policy, please promptly report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update on 15 August 2022